Friday, April 8, 2011

A Moment of Hesitation

I have a passion for creating.  Whether it's a drawing, a craft, a photograph, or this blog... my heart and soul goes into every project.  Then when it's complete and ready to be sent out into the world, there's always a moment of hesitation.

How will my work be received?  Will anyone even like it?  Or even worse - no feedback at all.

I'm sure most of you can relate.

Embarking on this blogging adventure has helped me to push past that moment of hesitation and put myself and my creations out there...

And I am absolutely thrilled with the positive response!



I felt like I was dreaming (under the table, perhaps) when Stephanie Lynn featured my Mushroom Top Tags alongside some amazing Spring and Easter themed projects.

Need some inspiration?  You'll find it at her blog Under the Table and Dreaming - guaranteed.

UndertheTableandDreaming



I was so excited when Debbie from McCormick Madness {a journal about stuff} added my tag tutorial to her Idea file.  Her beautiful blog is one of my new favourite places.






At Home With K is a great place to find ideas on a budget.  Her thrifty transformations will blow you away!  I was delighted to discover that she chose my tags as one of the Terrific Under Ten projects for a Friday Feature.





I can't thank these lovely ladies enough for their support.

Your feedback, comments and suggestions mean so much to me...
...thank you for each and every one of them - they brighten my day! And, as always...

Thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous. love love love everything about that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's so fun when one of the big blogs features your work. Love those little tags. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea I love reading your blog, it always brightens up my day. Whether you are blogging about that adorable boy of yours, or some super awesome crafty idea, or your gorgeous drawings or anything else, I always find something interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Those are super cute! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great job...it is always a little scary putting your work out there. Thanks so much for the comments on my blog, you made my day!
    And those mushroom tags are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for supporting...
    encouraging...
    and inspiring me.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.