Monday, February 28, 2011

Five

It's a gloomy Monday here today.

So I thought I'd share with you a little video that never fails to
brighten my day.

It was inspired by a little book that is on my list to pick up if I ever see it while I'm out and about.





Five years...

Here are 5 things that I am aiming for in my next 5 years.


I hope to finally find the house that will become a home for my family.

I'd like to push myself to become more involved in my new community and get to know my neighbours.

I'd love to learn how to kayak.

I hope to have creativity in my life and be making art.

And probably the most difficult, yet rewarding, task will be to raise a happy, healthy, and decently behaved 6 year old boy.


However many plans and goals we may have, life seems to have a way of not turning out how we expected - at least for me anyway.

The saying "everything happens for a reason" holds true for me and I believe that I am exactly where I am supposed to be...

...and I look forward to where I am going.


Where will you be five years from today?
I think that's a good question to ask along the way.

If you'd like to share your answers, let me know below.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.